Premium Code doesn't work - syncing doesn't work

Scholar

Premium Code doesn't work - syncing doesn't work

I had earlier one year subscription for F-Secure Key which was from march 2014 to march 2015 and it was working fine between different android devices and windows clients.

Now I bought new code for two years and it doesn't work. I put it in Android phone but I can't get it to sync to other android tablets or to Windows. When I try to sync devices the client just stays there and doesn't sync. Also androids valid to date is something weird, but it seems that it is a bug.

I have tried to reinstall android and windows clients but nothing is working.

How do I get this to work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure

Re: Premium Code doesn't work - syncing doesn't work

We can grant you new voucher.

We will contact in PM.

17 REPLIES 17

I have 100% same situation. Hopefully support can resolve this ASAP.

I have also opened several tickets here, but no answers yet.

F-Secure

We can grant you new voucher.

We will contact in PM.

Scholar

I have same problem which has been reported here http://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-Key/Syncing-Problems-in-Android-app/td-p/69144 without having the luxury of your attention.
Scholar

I got new voucher and I entered it on android about a week ago. Subscription end date is also correct now. Now there seems to be new win desktop version 3.0.112 wich I installed and syncing between android and win is working.

Highlighted

Ok, so you first installed voucher to android and after that synced other devices?

If so, hopefully F-Secure offers new 24 month voucher to me too, so i could test.

This is so frustrating to have problem with the android-software, i don't have any passwords in my phone and it maked device nearly useless. All windows-devices are syncing without problems, but my 2 androids are not.
Scholar

Yes. I don't remember did I uninstall android client first and did new install after that. But new code to android first. After new code subscription end date is now on 2017. I waited new win client and now after installation of new client sync is working. Luckily I got "backup" of passwords so I did also win version uninstall and wasn't afraid of lost passwords.

Not very pleasant experience but hopefully everythig is working now atleast two years.

Scholar

Viite: Premium Code doesn't work - syncing doesn't work

Hi, I have the same problem. My brand new voucher code for two years does not work. I'm using a Mac laptop and Android phone. Can I get a new code?

Scholar

Hi,

installed a version of KEY that was provided on purchase of SAFE. Entered Premium voucher. Got a prompt to update KEY software, ran it on my OSX 10.10.3. as a aresult, no more Premium. Voucher not valid anymore. Sad Panda.

F-Secure

Viite: Premium Code doesn't work - syncing doesn't work

@miltsi wrote:

Hi, I have the same problem. My brand new voucher code for two years does not work. I'm using a Mac laptop and Android phone. Can I get a new code?

How exactly it doesn't work?

Does KEY application say it is not Premium?