We have new versions of KEY for desktop and android. Could you please updated both and make a modification(or add an entry) on the android end so that it would start the syncing process and normally help resolve this issue.
Perfect! I updated the software on my Android device, added test record, and the sync with Win 10 started to work again (I updated Windows client earlier today).
With the latest (and signed) update, it worked for me, following the steps described below (I had cleaned all my local data on my PC on a previous attempt):
- update the android application
- add a temporary useless password to force upwards sync
- update the PC application
- follow the "connect devices" procedure to add my PC as a new device...
CPU usage at 0% when idle now, so... that's good!
This topic has been closed due to inactivity. If you would like to discuss this topic further, please start a new post.
You can reference this topic in your post by adding this link:
Visit the Community
Check our Forums or How-to & FAQs for advice or answers
View User Guides
Refer to our getting started guides and product manuals
Talk to our Support and get answers to your questions