Not enough space to synchronize

Not enough space to synchronize

Since this morning the Key has been giving me the following error. Funny that on my HD theres nearly 100GB free space available on all partitions.

So whats this?

Operating system : Win 10 64bit

Key : 4.3.108not enough space.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Not enough space to synchronize

Hi all, 

We have new versions of KEY for desktop and android. Could you please updated both and make a modification(or add an entry) on the android end so that it would start the syncing process and normally help resolve this issue.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
14 REPLIES 14

Updated Key to 4.3.117 - same problem still exists.

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Jassu, 

I'll send you a private message in order to try and resolve this problem.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Highlighted
Novice

I have exactly the same problem. Please let me know if there is any solution.

They asked me to do a full reinstall - did not help.

Scholar

Any solutions?

I am not able to sync/connect my new laptop due to this stupid error.

F-Secure

Hello Everyone,

Currently we're checking with our higher level support agent regarding this issue and we will update accordingly once there is an update about this error message.

Thank you.

Best Regards

-Chameni

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know
F-Secure

Hello Everyone,

Please open a support request in order to investigate further on this issue.  Please include the log to your request so that our support agent can check further.

You can get the log from below path :
Windows: %LOCALAPPDATA%\F-Secure\Pwmgr\Pwmgr.log
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/F-Secure/Pwmgr/Pwmgr.log

Please do send me a private message with the Ticket/Reference number once you've open the case in order for me to follow up.

We appreciate your comprehension with the matter.

Thank You.

Best Regards

-Chameni

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know

Have anyone got any help through support? This living without syncing is quite frustrating when you are managing around 200 useraccounts Smiley Sad

Scholar

I'm experience the same problem on win10 64bit. The application is useless and if this not fixed asap I will find another password manager!

F-SecureError.PNG