New update won´t login to outlook mail.

Highlighted
Scholar

New update won´t login to outlook mail.

I have updated to the new version F-secure free 4.3.108 but it can´t login to outlook mail (hotmail).

On the login site where you should put in your E-mail adress it´s allready written, put in E-mail adress or phone number that text can´t be removed so when i click on F-secure to login it overwrites that text but it is still there under the text  with my E-mail adress. Therefore it won´t login and the loginfields become red and the login fails. So I have to manually print my E-mail adress and copy my password to make it work. On yahoo mail there is no problem. Any suggestions what to do ? I have the F-Secure key old version on my other computer and that works fine. So I won´t update the program on that computer. Is there any risk by not doing that ? And if not are there any possibillitis to return from the new version to the old on the computer that it won´t work?  I´m using windows 7 home premium Sp1 and the latest version of the chrome browser on a Sony vaio laptop.

Hopefully you have a solution.

Regards

Göran

3 REPLIES 3
F-Secure

Re: New update won´t login to outlook mail.

Hi jonny1,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

We do apologies for the issue with F-Secure Key. Please open a support ticket here and include the log to your request so we can investigate better this issue.

You can get the log from below path :

Windows: %LOCALAPPDATA%\F-Secure\Pwmgr\Pwmgr.log
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/F-Secure/Pwmgr/Pwmgr.log

We appreciate your comprehension with the matter.

Thank you.

Best Regards

-Chameni

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know
Novice

Hello,

I have problems to login to Hotmail via Outlook 2011 Mac after f-secure update. It returns 'authentication failure'. It works fine when i login via internet live.com.

Version 16.3 (15871)

Community Manager

Hi BBmarnix,

Are you using F-Secure Key and seeing this issue? What version is Version 16.3 (15871)?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.