My F-Secure key app was deleted

Novice

My F-Secure key app was deleted

I found out today that my app was misteriously deleted from my iPhone. I don`t know what happened, but I tried to reinstall it to find out that I can`t acces to my original PREMIUM account. I haven`t downloaded the app in another device, so as far as I know I`ve lost all the information that I had in that app. I want to know if there`s anything I could do about it in this situation. 

1 REPLY 1
Superuser

Re: My F-Secure key app was deleted

@maria08 wrote:

I found out today that my app was misteriously deleted from my iPhone. I don`t know what happened, but I tried to reinstall it to find out that I can`t acces to my original PREMIUM account. I haven`t downloaded the app in another device, so as far as I know I`ve lost all the information that I had in that app. I want to know if there`s anything I could do about it in this situation. 

Hello,

Sounds not good. Smiley Sad

Maybe you able to try directly contact F-Secure Support Channel (chat - when it will be available):

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/contact-support

(you have to re-check your local "website" - since I provided "home_global"-link);

What if they have some workarounds or advices for this situation....

I'm also just F-Secure user  - so for me not known all of potential abilities there.

But since your words can be related with such topic:

https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-KEY/All-content-empty/td-p/94947

where not visible any workarounds.... and I not really friendly with iOS or Android platforms - but after brief search with Google -> in somewhat reasons there can be "quite often" such stories, when applications deleted (or even their data) and it not expected for user.

So maybe there can be kind of "backup" for User Data for certain application (for me this situations looks as there deleted/removed/broken cache/data for F-Secure Key with your critical information: entries, purchase-validation); With Windows platform there certain "localstorage" for such things (which main there for storing it); I read that the iOS can be with such feature (?!) as restore "application's data for certain timeframe" (?!);

Also maybe you used "Export passwords"-feature by Key?! If yes - it will be possible to import it back;

And contacting F-Secure Support will be useful for "re-activate" (re-check) your subscription (but generally - Premium useful for "syncing" between devices; and if there "in use" only one device.. it not always required);

Sorry for my reply. Smiley Sad

Thanks!