Miten F-secure key ohjelman tilaus ostetaan

Aspirant

Miten F-secure key ohjelman tilaus ostetaan

Hei kaikki

Oletteko saaneet ostettua F-secure key ohjelman tilausta Applen AppStoresta, itse en löydä sieltä muuta kuin

ilmaisen version ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Miten F-secure key ohjelman tilaus ostetaan

Hello Tajuton,

On how to synchronize password between devices, please refer to following Knowledge Base article:
http://community.f-secure.com/t5/Security-for-PC/How-can-I-synchronize-passwords/ta-p/34797

Additionally, in order to sync, you need to purchase the sync subscription.

This is currently only possible from the Android or iOS client.

Once you have subscribed, you can generate a code on your mobile and enter it on your PC or Mac.

Best Regards,
Jouni

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
15 REPLIES 15
Former F-Secure Employee

Hei,

Synkronoititoiminnallisuus aktivoidaan ilmaisen tuotteen kautta in-app ostoksena. Ota ilmainen tuote käyttöön ja tutustu rauhassa. "Connect devices" näkymästä päästään synkronoinnin aktivointinäkymään, jonka kautta suoritetaan myös tämän toiminnallisuuden ostos.

F-Secure Product Expert

Hello all,

For wider audience as our community is unfortunately not localized in Finnish for the time being, here is the thread summarized in English:

Question: How can I subscribe to the data sync service on mobile device?

Answer: Please install the free version first. Then from "Connect devices" -view you can do the in-app purchase.

Best Regards,
Jouni

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Eli minun ei olisi pitänyt asentaa tuotetta ensin pc:lle vaan Iphonelle ?

Asensin tuotteen pc:lle ja kyseisestä connect devices näkymästä pääsen vain SyncKoodin kysymis ikkunaan ja se ei hyväksy user id:täni.

Eli miten tästä eteenpäin ?

F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Tajuton,

On how to synchronize password between devices, please refer to following Knowledge Base article:
http://community.f-secure.com/t5/Security-for-PC/How-can-I-synchronize-passwords/ta-p/34797

Additionally, in order to sync, you need to purchase the sync subscription.

This is currently only possible from the Android or iOS client.

Once you have subscribed, you can generate a code on your mobile and enter it on your PC or Mac.

Best Regards,
Jouni

Superuser

@Jouni wrote:

Hello all,

For wider audience as our community is unfortunately not localized in Finnish for the time being, here is the thread summarized in English:

"For the time being"?  Does that mean we've all got to start learning Finnish?  Smiley LOL

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Simon,

Currently this community is localized in English and German. However localization in more languages is and has been in discussion for a while. As nothing  has been officially decided on the topic, these 2 languages will remain "for the time being" the ones of the community.

So no need to start learning Finnish if you do not want to. Smiley Wink

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Hello everybody

Sorry about using Finnish.

Yes I got help. I installed f-secure key program to my windows pc and account was created.

So I got confused when options on mobile version were same and I didn't want to create new account, but that selecting that option got me to connect devices menu and I was able to order the service.

Thank you all.

br,

tajuton

Scholar

Okay. I install F-secure key free version to my Windows 7 (pro 64 bit) pc. Also I want install it to my tablet (Win 8 pro, pure windows, not any rt).

I want buy premium version. Where from I can buy it?

As I read: It must install to phone first, and use eg. applestore. Okay. My phone is Nokia E72. Where from I can download F-secure Key for Nokia E-72? This is important. I don't have iphone or lumia or any new phone.

So: Only way I can buy F-secure Key premium is use AppStore or any place? If so, I must find this program for Nokia E-72. If not, where from I can buy this directly, without AppStore? Or can I buy this from AppStore---- in my opinion it is unpossible...

Scholar

... or, maybe I must lean my frien iphone? How I can buy this f-secure key using only pc-version. Please see: My windows 8 is not phone-windows-8, it is not windows-8-rt--- it is pure windows 8. So only possibility is use any other way.

Can I send paper money in letter to F-secure? Or how I can buy this premium version without mobile phone?