Microsoft Key roadmap

Highlighted
Scholar

Microsoft Key roadmap

I did not found the roadmap inside the product. Is ther any roadmap? There could be quite easy location under the Help (Ohje) menu.

Product have potential UI but it's way too simple and unpolished. I will look forward to create password tool of my own or wait F-secure to evolve a little bit product of they own. Somehow many tools feels that those are not used by product developers at all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Microsoft Key roadmap

Hello, 

We do not have any roadmap that we could share directly here but our development team is working on improvements and new features constantly. 

Among other there are improvements on the browser plugins, the user interface and user experience, and many other new features that we are cooking but  cannot share at this moment in time.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
1 REPLY 1
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Microsoft Key roadmap

Hello, 

We do not have any roadmap that we could share directly here but our development team is working on improvements and new features constantly. 

Among other there are improvements on the browser plugins, the user interface and user experience, and many other new features that we are cooking but  cannot share at this moment in time.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.