Lost premium subscription

Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Lost premium subscription

I have also battled the problem now fixed by Windows update  3.1.104 and Secure key is now working.

However, none of the 6 subscription vouchers are working, or at least they are not showing a 2016 expiry date as I'd expect

My PCs and iOS devices say valid until June 2015, but my Mac say June 2014.

Is there an issue with date representation, or do I need new codes?

I will confess to having tried all the codes, but nothing was working yesterday.

Can I get the voucher codes  (5 devices)  on my account reset?  Plus the one I ordered separately?

Scholar

Re: Lost premium subscription

How do I get my 6 voucher codes reset?

@VK73 wrote:

I have also battled the problem now fixed by Windows update  3.1.104 and Secure key is now working.

However, none of the 6 subscription vouchers are working, or at least they are not showing a 2016 expiry date as I'd expect

I will confess to having tried all the codes, but nothing was working yesterday.

Can I get the voucher codes  (5 devices)  on my account reset?  Plus the one I ordered separately?

@VK73 wrote: