Lost premium subscription

Scholar

Lost premium subscription

So i've been battling with F-secure 2015 updates not working and on my last reinstallation attempt i manually wiped everything related to F-secure from Registry and filesystem.

So i also deleted the folder accidentaly which held the F-secure Key info and now when i open up Key on my PC it asks for a new master password.

But the weird thing is that i had my PC synchronized with my Android phone and the sync was working just fine but as i lost the Key info on my PC my Android app also turned into Key free and i cannot create sync code on the phone.

So i just wish to get my premium subscription back i don't mind if all the passwords are lost on my android phone as well as i backed them up to a file on my PC after i noticed i lost the Key passwords on my PC.

I have the receipt email saved in case it's needed which i believe so.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supporter

Re: Lost premium subscription

Hi,

If you choose a master password and start the program, then go to menu and press the help button then you should get a button " add premium voucher" and there you can insert the code you got.

Br Niklas

11 REPLIES 11
Supporter

Hi,

When you reinstalled Key on your pc, did you insert the code you got in the orderconfirmation to activate the premium function?

Br Niklas

Highlighted
Scholar

During the installation it doesn't ask for any code and after i've installed it all i see is.

key.png

And even if i make a new Master Password there's no option to enter code from the order confirmation email.

Scholar

So where am i suposed to enter this code?

Since it never asks me for a code just for a new master password and even if i give it some password i can't find anything to enter a code.

Supporter

Hi,

If you choose a master password and start the program, then go to menu and press the help button then you should get a button " add premium voucher" and there you can insert the code you got.

Br Niklas

Scholar

None of the codes i have in the reciept email work in that [Add Premium Voucher] field.

Scholar

Yes, where we can find this Premium Voucher???

Scholar

Looking for this answer too. They need to work on a better ticket system and start emailing these codes to users that buy through the application.
Novice

I just bought a key and received no email or voucher. What do I do now?
Novice

Sorry I forgot my google order number is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

EDIT: REMOVED PERSONAL INFORMATION