Lost phone - "connect account"

Highlighted
Aspirant

Lost phone - "connect account"

Hello,

I lost my phone, but I got it back. Before I got it back, I wiped the memory remotely. Now I have installed the Key again.

I'm trying to log on to F-Secure Key application and it is asking me to "connect account".

Where I should get another Android device with the Key -app? And what is the Sync?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Lost phone - "connect account"

The product page for Key contains information about the premium feature.

• PREMIUM FEATURES
  • Use Key where ever you go, on any device. Fast, automatic data synchronization across all your devices (starting from €1.69/month). To synchronize, download the app and tap on "Connect devices".

Once on the "connect devices" screen, if you try to "Generate a synchronization code", you will be ask to "Power up sync"(granted you don't already have sync powered up ).

That should direct you to the appropriate store, depending on the device you are using, to be able to purchase the premium feature.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
5 REPLIES 5
Supporter

Hi jereppa,

Thank you for your feedback.

We will look into this and get back to you as soon as we can.

Supporter

You can choose to connect if you had premium on your old phone, then the data is in the cloud.

Did you purchase Sync?

Aspirant

Thank you for your help. :)

I haven't purchased the sync because I don't have any idea what it is. And I didn't have the premium version of the Key so it seems that I don't have those passwords in a cloud. 

So I guess there is nothing to be done.

Aspirant

One more question:

how can I purchase premium version of the Key???? 

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

The product page for Key contains information about the premium feature.

• PREMIUM FEATURES
  • Use Key where ever you go, on any device. Fast, automatic data synchronization across all your devices (starting from €1.69/month). To synchronize, download the app and tap on "Connect devices".

Once on the "connect devices" screen, if you try to "Generate a synchronization code", you will be ask to "Power up sync"(granted you don't already have sync powered up ).

That should direct you to the appropriate store, depending on the device you are using, to be able to purchase the premium feature.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.