Not good... (but saved by repair install)
Updated on laptop, worked until next reboot. But then, suddenly, when starting I got "create new account" / "connect account" choice.
And my other connected device is at home. Phone I'm carrying is Windows Phone ==> no F-S Key.
While already writing this I tried "Repair installation" and it solved the problem.
I also had "no master password field" and "high cpu" issues discussed in other threads and this almost made me ditch the sw and go back to <classified>.
You are on short leash now...
Thank you for your feedback.
I just reported in this issue for further investigation. Will keep you posted as soon as there are any news.
This topic has been closed due to inactivity. If you would like to discuss this topic further, please start a new post.
You can reference this topic in your post by adding this link:
Visit the Community
Check our Forums or How-to & FAQs for advice or answers
View User Guides
Refer to our getting started guides and product manuals
Talk to our Support agents and get answers to your questions