Login to a website on my iPhone

Aspirant

Login to a website on my iPhone

I have the F-Secure Key app for my iPhone.  How do I login automatically to the site I have stored the user name and password for?  I don't want to have to go back and copy the user name and then go back and copy the password.  There has to be an easier way.  

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Re: Login to a website on my iPhone

Hi Truth,

As mentioned in this article, you can only login to a web service by copy pasting your login credentials from Key.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Executive Member

@Laksh

Why is there no Auto-Login/ Fill-In feature for iOS devices?
Community Manager

Hi @Vetraci,

Autofill on iOS isn’t supported.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Highlighted
Executive Member

@Laksh

I am wondering if there is any news on autofill for iOS devices? Smiley Happy

Autofill on Windows is so convenient! Can you check with the Key-Team if there is any way to implement autofill into Key for iOS?

Regards

Community Manager

Hi Vetraci,

Our Key team mentioned that they are looking at the feasibility of the autofill feature on iOS. There are no concrete plans yet but they are discussing on this.