Latest F-Secure Key update

Aspirant

Latest F-Secure Key update

The F-Secure Key typeface is way too small after the most recent upgrade!  I can't find a way to change it.  PLEASE FIX IT!  

Thanks,

Kim Derrick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Latest F-Secure Key update

Hi KDx2333,

If it is the same issue, then our Key team is currently working on this issue for a fix.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
12 REPLIES 12
Community Manager

Hi Kim,

Are you referring to the passwords page in which you can create a new entry?

May I know the exact version number you are referring to? And what is the device OS in which you have installed Key?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

@Laksh wrote:

Hi Kim,

Are you referring to the passwords page in which you can create a new entry?

May I know the exact version number you are referring to? And what is the device OS in which you have installed Key?

Hi Laksh,

Yes.  I am talking about the page  that has the passwords and where you can create a new entry.  Actually the whole thing is now in a tiny typeface - passwords, settings, help, etc.  Version is 4.5.107.  The OS is Windows 10. 

Community Manager

Hi Kim,

There is already a post here in the Key board. Is your screen similar to this?

Aspirant

@Laksh wrote:

Hi Kim,

There is already a post here in the Key board. Is your screen similar to this?

Hi Laksh,

Yes, it's similar.  I could put a .jpg at Dropbox if you want to see.

Community Manager

Hi KDx2333,

If it is the same issue, then our Key team is currently working on this issue for a fix.

Aspirant

THANK YOU!  We appreciate it!

Community Manager

Hi KDx2333,

Quick update regarding this - KEY 4.5.110 should fix this issue. Please keep us posted once you notice the fix in your devices.

Aspirant

I've never gotten a notification to upgrade.   I couldn't find a "check for updates" anywhere.  If you send me the new version, I'll install it immediately!

Thanks,

Kim

Highlighted
Executive Member

Hi @KDx2333

you can download the latest version of Key here!

I know this issue. I have installed Key on 3  Windows 10 devices and it didnt notificate for an update on any of these three devices. So the workaround for to get the latest version of F-Secure Key (or even Freedome) is to download the installers from the linked page above.

Enjoy your day!