Last sync 2016-06-27 (over two weeks ago), Sync now -button does not sync either

Aspirant

Last sync 2016-06-27 (over two weeks ago), Sync now -button does not sync either

Hi,

Key does not sync. Last sync timestamp is over two weeks ago, Sync now -button does nothing. I'm using Premium license and version is the newest 4.3.131 (updated today). Seems like it has not been synced with earlier version either.

-Jani

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aspirant

Re: Last sync 2016-06-27 (over two weeks ago), Sync now -button does not sync either

Oh, I stand corrected. It seems like the version .131 had problems with automatic updates also. I realized that the newest version was .134 and downloaded it manually.
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: Last sync 2016-06-27 (over two weeks ago), Sync now -button does not sync either

Hi Jani_,

We are aware of this issue and we have a new version of Key released which will fix this issue.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Still waiting for new version? How come this is not fixed yet? I've added tens of passwords since your last comments. If I lose my computer, those passwords are gone forever.

Horry up F-sec guys.

Aspirant

Oh, I stand corrected. It seems like the version .131 had problems with automatic updates also. I realized that the newest version was .134 and downloaded it manually.