Key stopped Sync

Scholar

Key stopped Sync

Hi, after a few days working fine Key stopped the synchronization between all my devices. I can´t sync any device with any other. I tried to uninstall->reinstall->connect device but after entering the code, I only see the Connecting... screen forever.

Is the sync service down?, can I check if there is a problem with my account?, anybody else has the same problem?.

I Use 2 Windows 7 PCs, smarthphone and Tablet (both Android). The 4 of them are isolated, unabled to connect with the others.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure

Re: Key stopped Sync

Hi Sunware!

According to this post: http://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-Key/Where-is-the-quot-sync-now-quot/td-p/58827 there was a recent problem with syncing that should now be fixed... is it working for you now? Do you have the latest update?
Has somebody helped you? Give Kudos as a way to say "thanks!"
Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using the "Accept as Solution" button to let others know.
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Scholar

Just in case it helps some charitable F-Secure engineer, I just send the logs, words:

book scarecrow engine apple

F-Secure

Hi Sunware!

According to this post: http://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-Key/Where-is-the-quot-sync-now-quot/td-p/58827 there was a recent problem with syncing that should now be fixed... is it working for you now? Do you have the latest update?
Has somebody helped you? Give Kudos as a way to say "thanks!"
Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using the "Accept as Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Now it´s working fine. The Synchronization between my main PC and tablet were authomatically fixed. In the other PC I just had to connect the device again.  But in my Phone (Samsung galaxy S3, android 4.3) I had to reinstall the app. After that, Sync is working fine between all my devices.

Thank you.

Scholar

Hi,

I have installed Key Premium in three PC:s, one iOS tablet, one Android tablet and one Android phone and they all stopped synchronizing about a week ago!

What should I do, re-install Key to all devices and start all over (sounds cumbersome) or what?

Scholar

Having problem syncing keys again. this is frustrating. have installed latest versions. another server error?

injecting new keys via PC app, not syncing to iOS or android.

F-Secure Product Manager

Thank you all for this feedback! It is highly valuable to us in the KEY development team.

We have just 30 minutes ago released a new Android version of KEY to Google Play and it should become available in all GP servers globally shortly. There's a number of improvents to the synchronization functionality and reliability. Please ensure you install this 2.1.2 version when available in your Android device. We have also pushed a new  iOS version 2.0.37 of KEY to the Apple iTunes approval process and it usually takes about two weeks for them to approve a new release. Please also ensure that you are using the latest Windows or Mac OS X version of KEY (2.0.129).

Thanks & please do keep the feedback and feature ideas coming!

Harri Kiljander

F-Secure

Scholar

Hello,

my pc doesnt sync too, because of End of Premium Abonement. But my abonement works till 2016/01/26.Reinstalling doesnt help but on ipad and android sync works.

Scholar

Same problem here!
F-Secure Product Manager

Hoggo & axmaster, sorry for the bad experience! Our Windows developer will contact you shortly to resolve this.

Thanks,

Harri