Key not visible in Dock on Mac OS X

Scholar

Re: Key not visible in Dock on Mac OS X

Another problem probably related to this is, that I can't even open Key from Applications, if it's already running. The only way to open key if it's running but I've closed its window (like I always do) is, to click the tray icon, which opens the window but doesn't even bring it to the front and I have to find it behind other windows to use it.

Scholar

Key freezes on Mac, completely unusable! (was Re: Key not visible in Dock on Mac OS X)

This is really a bad thing! F-Secure Key has now frozen on my Mac. I can log in, but then it freezes and becomes totally unresponsive. Since it no longer appears as a regular Mac program, I am not able to force quit. After reboot, it opens automatically. I tried to reinstall, but this is the latest version of the application, and I did not keep the older versions, so I am stuck! I am running El Capitan 10.11.4.

I do need my passwords at work, and now I am manually looking them up from my mobile phone Key app… Please do something to fix this bug extremely quickly.

And please put F-Secure Key back in the Dock. It is beginning to look like some kind of malware that you cannot even kill! :-(

Tags (5)
F-Secure

Re: Key freezes on Mac, completely unusable! (was Re: Key not visible in Dock on Mac OS X)

Hi miltsim,

Sorry to hear about your trouble! I have highlighted your post to our Support team for further looking into this issue. They will get back to you for further investigation via the support ticket you have created.

Could you please provide the log for investigation once the support agent sent you an email for this case.

You can get the log from below path :

Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/F-Secure/Pwmgr/Pwmgr.log

Thank you.

Best Regards

-Chameni

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know
LKo
Aspirant

Re: Key freezes on Mac, completely unusable! (was Re: Key not visible in Dock on Mac OS X)

I just have to comment on this again.

Would you please make KEY to work like a normal OS X application?

It is really painful to use in it's current form, UX is horrible!

The state of OS X app is really sad compared to iOS version, which you have pretty much nailed. The only thing I'm missing is KeePass like auto-fill feature, but I'm not sure if it is technically possible with iOS.

LKo
Aspirant

Thanks for listening and fixing this!

CMD + TAB is working again :)

F-Secure

Hi LKo,

Thank you for the update.

Do monitor on this and revert back if you need further assistance.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards

-Chameni

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know