Key in adroid inserts last password to next apps

Scholar

Key in adroid inserts last password to next apps

There is a security problem in Key when used in Android.

At least this sequence brings the problem:

1. Use Key to  fill in login data in Chrome

2. Go to some other apps like SMS or Firefox

3. Last used password is inserted without any user activity into the next apps. In firefox to address field, in SMS don't remember either send-to or message field.

Samsung S6, Android 6.0.1, Key 4.3.1

I'm not sure when this problem started. It seems to be related to Chrome browser at least I noticed it after using Chrome, which I haven't used earlier than last couple of weeks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Key in adroid inserts last password to next apps

Hi timota,

This is a known issue and is already fixed in the new version. Kindly update your Key to version 4.3.2.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Hi timota,

This is a known issue and is already fixed in the new version. Kindly update your Key to version 4.3.2.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi,

Could you add the latest version also into Google Play. I'm gettings updates from there. And now there is not available ¨version 4.3.2.

Community Manager

Hi timota,

The new version is being available in batches to our customers. You should be getting this new version in the app store in some days.