Key iOs - lock the app

Scholar

Key iOs - lock the app

Hi there

I've noticed that on my iOs 9.2.1 devices I have to lock the app manually or it will stay open in the background (the remember master password option is off). 

It won't auto-lock in 5 minutes like it does on the pc version. is it only me?

EDIT: it looks like the problem's gone after deleting and reinstalling the app

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Re: Key iOs - lock the app

Thanks for updating us, @jjborelli! Please monitor the application and let us know if the issue resurfaces.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi @Laksh

it looks like it's not solved after all; I'm back to the point where I have to manually lock it or close the app because leaving it in the background (i.e. by home button) will also keep the app unlocked even if 'remember master password' option is off. I cannot confirm since when this happens but at least since the last update.

I'm on iOS 9.2.1 with Key 4.1.1

I don't know if it might has anything to do with the above, but I also have the issue with the strange subscription date because of the google play store date bug.

thank you for your help

Community Manager

Hi jjborelli,

If you are still seeing this issue even after the reinstallation, I would recommend to open a support ticket for further investigation on this issue.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Highlighted
Aspirant

I'm having the same problem on Android (5.1.1)

Update: Never mind, I realized that the app automatically checked the "remember my master password on this device" box after an update. I unchecked it and it's back to functioning properly.

F-Secure

Hi BonaVox,

Thank you for the update, do let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Best Regards

-Chameni

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know