Could tell us what is the device and Operating System on which this problem appeared?
Are all your devices affected?
I'm having eactly the same problem.
1. I have a F-Secure Key Premium license and still working installations.
2. I purchased a new computer (Win 8.1) and installed F-Secure Key (latest version 2.5.104).
3. After the installation was finnished I was prompted to generate master password (I used the one I'm using on other devices).
4. Next I tried to connect devices i.e. generated a synchronization code on my other device and entered it to the new installation.
5. Now the issues started:
- passwords are not synchronozed
- After I log out, I can not log back in. No error messages, nothing happens.
6. I've reinstalled the application on the new computer twice, but the issue reappears every time.
How should this issue be solved?
This topic has been closed due to inactivity. If you would like to discuss this topic further, please start a new post.
You can reference this topic in your post by adding this link:
Visit the Community
Check our Forums or How-to & FAQs for advice or answers
View User Guides
Refer to our getting started guides and product manuals
Talk to our Support and get answers to your questions