Key ei toimi Aktia verkkopankkissa Firefox selaimella

Highlighted

Key ei toimi Aktia verkkopankkissa Firefox selaimella

Key ei saa tunnusta ja salasanaa kenttiin, kun yritän käyttää Aktian verkkopankkia Firefox selaimella. Tulee vai tunnukseen pari merkkiä. Operalla toimii ok.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Former F-Secure Employee

Re: Key does not work Aktia bank with Firefox

I've checked in the FAQ but there seems to be no mention of this shortcuts mentioned anywhere, I'll see them to be added to our FAQ / documentation.

There are other nice 'advanced hacks' which would be worth mentioning, for example you can copy the application to a usb pendrive and carry around to any computer without installation and your data gets saved to the USB stick instead of the machine hard drive (most windows machines have the needed system dependencies on them already so installation is rarely needed) .

There's no definitive date yet for the release of the version with the fix (and many other nice features like automatic fill without the need to select it from the dropdown, minimization to systray, configurable timeout for locking the application, etc), we hope somewhere around beggining of february.

br

-Mat

PS: general FAQ can be found in the knowledge base at http://community.f-secure.com/t5/tkb/communitypage under the label of key, or direcly thru this link http://community.f-secure.com/t5/Security-for-PC/tkb-p/Protection%40tkb/label-name/key?sort_by=-topi...

7 REPLIES 7
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Key ei toimi Aktia verkkopankkissa Firefox selaimella

Hello Timot,

Our community is unfortunately not localized in Finnish for the time being. Please repost in English (or German in the appropriate part of the community ) so that we can help you better with your Key issue.

Could you also precise which Browser version you are using or have troubleshooted this issue with?

Thank you

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

Key does not fill user and password data in Aktia net bank when I try with Firefox. It only fills 2 digits into userID and stops filling. In Opera Key works ok and fills ID and password.

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Thanks a lot Timot,

Could you still precise which Browser(Firefox and Opera) version you are using or have troubleshooted this issue with?

Thank you

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

I'm using Win 8.1, Firefox 26.0, Opera 12.16.

Seems that Key does not work in another Finnish bank either,  S-Pankki. Only tested in Firefox, not with Opera.

I'm also using F-secure Internet Security 2014 and it includes some bank protection. But taking that bank pörotection off seemed not make any difference with Firefox.

Former F-Secure Employee

Hi,

There are few cases indeed that will do that in the current version of the product and has been adressed in the incomming version.

There is, however, a simple way to force to enter the username, to do so when selecting the service from the drop down list you can do it with shift + mouse click or shift + enter, that forces fskey to input the username.

Alternatively, if you'd want fskey to input a password you can do so by selecting the service from the dropdown list with control + mouse click or control + enter

There's another neat hack, when selecting the service from the dropdown if shift and control are pressed, fskey will input for you username (then an enter) then password (then another enter), which is usefull in situations where you use some command line based tools that requires you to enter authentication, for example putty or other ssh client

To bring the dropdown list with the services in any place / application you can do so by pressing control + f2, for example open notepad, press control + f2, select a service with shift and control pressed and click it, you'll get it typed for you inside the notepad document.

If any of those shortcuts does not work for you please let me know

-Mat

OK, using shift enabled the username to work and password could be inserted without cntrl key.

But  this needs extra steps ;-)

Hopefully better version coming soon.

Is there any documentation available about the Key, as it seems to have these hiiden features.

Former F-Secure Employee

I've checked in the FAQ but there seems to be no mention of this shortcuts mentioned anywhere, I'll see them to be added to our FAQ / documentation.

There are other nice 'advanced hacks' which would be worth mentioning, for example you can copy the application to a usb pendrive and carry around to any computer without installation and your data gets saved to the USB stick instead of the machine hard drive (most windows machines have the needed system dependencies on them already so installation is rarely needed) .

There's no definitive date yet for the release of the version with the fix (and many other nice features like automatic fill without the need to select it from the dropdown, minimization to systray, configurable timeout for locking the application, etc), we hope somewhere around beggining of february.

br

-Mat

PS: general FAQ can be found in the knowledge base at http://community.f-secure.com/t5/tkb/communitypage under the label of key, or direcly thru this link http://community.f-secure.com/t5/Security-for-PC/tkb-p/Protection%40tkb/label-name/key?sort_by=-topi...