KEY not accepting code or entering new passwords since latest upgrade!!!

Scholar

KEY not accepting code or entering new passwords since latest upgrade!!!

I have a premium account valid until May 2016.

After installing the latest upgrade (build 3.1.106) I decided to add some passwords to KEY but it refused to save them. In fact the SAVE button blinked but that was all. Moving the curser up to the New Password label at the top and pressing Left-Mouse did nothing.

Not only that it decided that I did not have a Premium account and refused to accept my voucher code.

The OS is Windows 7 but I have similar problems on my Windos 8 laptop.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: KEY not accepting code or entering new passwords since latest upgrade!!!

Hello Polaris6424,

Could you try to take the .msi package available on the following link.

ftp://FSKEY:newbuild@ftp.customer.f-secure.com/

This might not resolve the problem, but should help our developpers to  undertand what is going on. 

To investigate, please send us the log file by Private Messsage? That is C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\F-Secure\Pwmgr\Pwmgr.log

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: KEY not accepting code or entering new passwords since latest upgrade!!!

Hello Polaris6424,

Could you try to take the .msi package available on the following link.

ftp://FSKEY:newbuild@ftp.customer.f-secure.com/

This might not resolve the problem, but should help our developpers to  undertand what is going on. 

To investigate, please send us the log file by Private Messsage? That is C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\F-Secure\Pwmgr\Pwmgr.log

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post