KEY doesn't autofill password for Skype on Windows 10

Highlighted
Novice

KEY doesn't autofill password for Skype on Windows 10

I am trying to add a Skype desktop application to KEY, but KEY doesn't fill in the password (nor login) inside Skype.

When at the login page I use keyboard shortcut Ctrl+F2 and select "Add to F-Secure KEY". I fill out the forms.

When I am at login view and use keyboard shortcut Ctrl+F2 then KEY prompts possible credentials. When I select the one I configured for Skype. Nothing happens. I fill in the username manually.

When I am at the password view then KEY icon is displayed in the password form. When I click on it, it disappears and nothing happens. If I use keyboard shortcut Ctrl+F2 then login credentials appear and I can select Skype credentials again. After I click on these credentials then the list of credentials disappear and nothing happens (password is not filled).

Some background information:
KEY version: 4.4.135

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: KEY doesn't autofill password for Skype on Windows 10

Hi Gerka,

Please get in touch with our support team via chat or phone as this might need some further troubleshooting.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.