Incorrect Master password on 1 Android device.

Highlighted
Aspirant

Incorrect Master password on 1 Android device.

Get incorrect Master password on one of my linked Android devices and not had problems previously.

Reinstalled the app and connected with sync code from my Android phone.

Managed to log in with the Master code to view items although I noticed at least one missing and get re-prompted for the Master password which then comes back as incorrect.

Noticed a similar post on this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aspirant

Re: Incorrect Master password on 1 Android device.

Now working OK, the app was updated yesterday with a fix for Android web view issues but Google playstore didn't have the update till today. Received update notification on all Android devices now so an update should resolve the problem for all.

4 REPLIES 4
Novice

I have also exactly the same problem with my phone (android vers. 7.0)
Community Manager

Hi Tocca and Linesy,

We had a similar post here and it was recommended to get in touch with our support team to look into it. Have you tried to get in touch with our support team via chat or phone?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Thanks Laksh,

Just spent over an hour on chat and most of that was waiting and the occasional prompt from me to see if anyone was alive.

There seems to be an anomaly on the Google playstore where info shows version 4.6.0 but the reinstalled version is 4.6.1. Don't know what version it was before uninstalling. I do have auto update enabled but no notification received from the playstore.

I will check how it goes later and report back as I've got to go somewhere now.

Regards.

Aspirant

Now working OK, the app was updated yesterday with a fix for Android web view issues but Google playstore didn't have the update till today. Received update notification on all Android devices now so an update should resolve the problem for all.