Importing 1PIF files in F-Secure KEY fails

Scholar

Importing 1PIF files in F-Secure KEY fails

Hello,

I have downloaded and activated premium on F-Secure KEY. I'm a 1Password user and I want to try out this product. Unfortunately I'm unable to import anything from 1Password. I've exported my database in 1PIF format as instructed but when trying to import it KEY immediately gives me "Could not import password from the selected file". Can I work around it or do I need to wait for a fix?

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: Importing 1PIF files in F-Secure KEY fails

Hi microsim,

Just confirming, has the exported file been saved locally as mentioned in this article?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi

Yes, that is the article I used to export the 1PIF file.  I use the latest and updated  4.x version of 1Password. Smiley Happy 

Best Regards

Community Manager

Hi microsim,

Thanks for your update. Kindly get in touch with our Support team in order to investigate this further.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.