I can't find F-Secure Key in Windows Phone 7.5 Marketplace

Scholar

I can't find F-Secure Key in Windows Phone 7.5 Marketplace

If the situation is what I wrote to my message subject, I want my money back.

https://www.f-secure.com/fi_FI/web/home_fi/key

3 REPLIES 3
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: I can't find F-Secure Key in Windows Phone 7.5 Marketplace

Hello Disappointed100,

Unfotunately Windows Phone 7.5 is not a supported platform.

You can request a refund from Cleverbridge AG. It is the F-Secure reseller and your partner for all purchases in the store.

You can review the supported platforms on the product page.

Supported platforms

Android 4.0 or later
iOS 5 or later
Windows 7 or later
Mac OS X 10.7 or later

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Sure... I have been in contact with cleverbridge Customer Support: my money (14,49€) hasn't gone to the cleverbridge's bank account, although I got the F-secure Key working. There are 7 messages in our mail chain, with cleverbridge and me. Finally they told me, that they forward my messages (WITH FILE ATTATCHMENTS AS SCREENSHOTS FROM F-SECURE'S RECEIPT AND MY BANK INTERNET ACCOUNT'S REVEIPT) from F-secure Key purchase back to F-secure customer support, but nothing has been heard from there. So, I propably have been lost my money and F-secure keeps charging my bank account every year (which was in the agreement when I paid my software purchase.)

Maybe I get some justice from here??

Highlighted
Scholar

And, of course, when I wrote that "although I got the F-secure Key working" I meant my Windows 7 computer operating system - not my Windows 7.5 mobile phone operating system.