How do I manage my billing information?

Aspirant

How do I manage my billing information?

Hi,

I've just purchased a three months subscription from the form I found in the F-Secure Key application, on Mac OS.

I am wondering if there is a way to update my billing information or change the subscription plan (in case I want to choose the 12 months option) because I can't figure out how to do that.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Former F-Secure Employee

Re: How do I manage my billing information?

Hi,

To change the billing period, for example from 3 to 12 months, you have to contact Asknet support to cancel the subscription and then subscribe to new period.

8 REPLIES 8
Former F-Secure Employee

Hi,

If you have purchased through a desktop client, you can contact our shopping cart provider Asknet's support by email: asiakaspalvelu@asknet.com

Or by phone + 49 (0)721 96458 8092

Hope this helps!

Aspirant

Ok. I'll try to contact them, but isn’t there a web page where you can manage these informations, like "MyAccount" or similar?

With the receipt of purchase they sent me an account/client number and a password. What are they for?

Former F-Secure Employee

That functionality is under construction. In the future, it will be possible to manage the subscription under MyAccount.

Aspirant

Ok, thanks for your answer.

Aspirant

I also purchased my premium subscription through a desktop client.  I emailed asknet customer service (as this was the only email address on the confirmation email) to find out how to manage my subscription and this is the reply I received.

Thank you for contacting asknet Customer Service.

Our company hosts the online store of the company Softwarehouse. We are, therefore; only responsible for the order and delivery process.

We have forwarded your request to the producer, who will assist you further regarding your enquiry.

You should receive an email from a Softwarehouse representative within 24 to 48 hours.

Should you need to contact them directly, you may do so by emailing <removed> or by calling 0870 0130 794.

Kind regards,

asknet Customer Service

So according to this, subscription management enquiries should be sent to <removed>.  I'll provide an update if/when I get a reply.

- Email addresses removed, Stephan - F-Secure team

Former F-Secure Employee

Hi,

We will investigate with Asknet this case.

Sorry for the confusion.

Aspirant

Here's another reply from Asknet customer service (asknetcs_en@mailgb.custhelp.com) ...

I´am very sorry for the inconvenience caused and the response that you received.

The login details that you received are for the online store only not for managing the subscription.

Unfortunately we do not have a section where you can manage your subscription.

Please let us know if you would like to switch off the automatic renewal process and we will deactivate the process for you.

Please note 30 days before the subscription is up for a renewal you will be receiving a notification that you will be charged.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

asknet Customer Service

Highlighted
Former F-Secure Employee

Hi,

To change the billing period, for example from 3 to 12 months, you have to contact Asknet support to cancel the subscription and then subscribe to new period.