FireFox Ad-ON and Authorization Code on OSX

Scholar

FireFox Ad-ON and Authorization Code on OSX

Hello, I am trying to use the Ad-ON but it seems that I cannot paste anywhere the authorization code. What did I do wrong? Can somebody help me? Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
F-Secure

Re: FireFox Ad-ON and Authorization Code on OSX

Hi Gashna,

We  are sorry for the late reply regarding this, may I know which version of F-Secure Key and Firefox version is installed currently?

Thank you.

Best Regards

-Chameni

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know
Highlighted
Scholar

Hello,

I am using

-OSX 10.11.3

-Firefox 46.0.1

-F-Secure 4.3.117

-F-Secure Add ON 0.9.3

Thanks for your help

Scholar

I have the same problem up-grading but using Chrome instead.. No way to "paste" after copying the Authorization code. There is no way to paste into the box produced by the F-Secure logo.

To copy Gashna "Can somebody help me?"

Community Manager

Hi bobbers,

Are you able to see the box to paste the code? What happens when you try to paste the code?

This article explains the method to install the Chrome extension.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

After I have copied the authorization code, and opened chrome, I click on the f-secure icon (all gray in color) and f-secure box pops up. But there is no way to "paste" the  code into the box. As soon as you try to use the paste command in chrome, the box immediately disappears before you can enter anything. I think on an earlier up-date I saw the icon light up, but not sure. Anyway, I have printed out the instructions and followed them line by line at least 10 times each time stopped by being unable to paste in the box.

bobbers

Community Manager

Hi bobbers,

Since you are using the recent version of Key (with having tried to uninstall and reinstall Key as per your post), I would recommend to open a support request so this can be troubleshooted further.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.