FS Key Android hangs on startup

Scholar

FS Key Android hangs on startup

Hi,

Android version of Key hangs on startup. The spinner rotates for a few seconds and then stops. After a while Android reports that Key is not responding and needs to be closed. After killing Key, restarting it works fine.

The hang happens many times per day, almost always when I try to start Key. In fact, it only seems to start successfully if I have just killed it or if I have used it very recently (within the last hour or so). My guess is that Key can't recover correctly when the operating system destroys it in the background after a while of inactivity.

Phone is Nexus5. I have about 200 passwords stored and I'm not using any task killer apps.

Timo

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: FS Key Android hangs on startup

Hi Timo,

May I know which version of Key is installed on your Android? Is it the recent version of Key?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi Laksh,

Version 4.3.1. Should be latest.

I just sent you hang dump + system logs via the "Your app is not responding..." pop-up. Hopefully it helps the dev team.
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know, Vyborg. However, you can also contact our Support team directly via chat and troubleshoot further regarding your issue (and submit the logs).

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.