F-secure key forgot entered voucher

Scholar

F-secure key forgot entered voucher

I had premium subscription that expired. I bought a new premium voucher and entered to place telling "if you have premium voucher, enter it here". Placed the code, but only button greyed and nothing else happened, and account was not upgraded - shows only that subscription is expired. tried few times rebooting until it showed that I have subscription until 2016. I tried to create code to connect other devices back to syncing, but couldn't do as app says no connection. As internet connection did work, I guess problem was somewhere else. Next time I opened the app, and it just is telling that my subscription has expired, and the voucher is not valid.

So, I have paid for a year, my service is not syncing and it is constanly complaining expired subscription. So, how to get my money back or service working? Is it weird that payment problems are solved in community and not in product support?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: F-secure key forgot entered voucher

Hello Migi,

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. Could you tried out the latest version 3.1.112 available here.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
7 REPLIES 7
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hi Migi,

I'll send you a private message on that problem.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

no help so far

Scholar

Hi,

I do not want to be hasty, but it would be nice to get account back syncing, and considering that I paid for it. Should I install one client to PC and then everything would work? 

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Migi,

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. Could you tried out the latest version 3.1.112 available here.

Best Regards

-Ben

Scholar

I have installed the version 3.1.112. I guess I will need new premium voucher - as previous one was already used.  I wonder why subscription data in app is cleared / forgotten after quitting the app. 

br,

Mika

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Migi,

If you reinstall on top of the existing application, you shouldn't need a new voucher.

Do you get a voucher expired/invalid message?

Best Regards

-Ben

Scholar

yes, that is what I got.

When starting the application, it first tells that my subscription has expired. Then in subscrition it shows place where to enter the voucher, and the main view shows that I have "key free". 

So, subscription is not saved in the network, but in device itself. And for some reason key/cert is not saved correctly. I had paid subcription that expired and I am trying to renew

br,

Mika