cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F-secure Key claims about expired subscription - "automatic" reneval of Premium

Aspirant

Re: F-secure Key claims about expired subscription - "automatic" reneval of Premium

Hi,

I got reminder earlier this morning but at the moment I can confirm that the issue seems to be fixed.

Aspirant

Re: F-secure Key claims about expired subscription - "automatic" reneval of Premium

I have the helamake's problem (subscription bought with a desktop client doesn't renew automatically). Apparently, the renewal occurred on August 27 (two days ago I received a mail with the receipt from

F-Secure International Online Shop) but the application still says "Your subscription has expired: Extend your subscription to keep your devices synchronized".

Aspirant

Re: F-secure Key claims about expired subscription - "automatic" renewal of Premium

I've got a similar problem. My 3 month subscription has been taken from my credit card and I've had email confirmation from online shop that subscription was renewed on 27th August.  I'm no longer getting a message stating that my subscription has expired but I am unable to syncronise with my mobile device and generating a code and entering it on my mobile device does not work. The worst part is that my mobile device F-Secure app no longer has any passwords!!!  I've sent a log file: flute play house space

F-Secure Employee

Re: F-secure Key claims about expired subscription - "automatic" renewal of Premium

Hi mash,

At least your subscription seems to be working according to the logs. Which KEY version are you using in your mobile device? We had a sync problem in one of our Android builds but the latest one in Google Play should have fixed it. Can you make sure you have the latest version and try to sync it again to your desktop app by generating the code on your desktop and entering it in your mobile app.

Highlighted
F-Secure Employee

helamake, slucian,

The problem should now be fixed. Can you please restart your Key and see if you still get the subscription expired message.

Aspirant

Problem solved. Thanks.
Aspirant

My synch problem also solved, thank you.

Scholar

No more "subscription expired"-message.

Problem seem to be solved.

Thanks!

F-Secure Employee

Great! Thank you all for confirming that it works now.

Aspirant

Hi, is it solved for Win desktop version? My Premium was initiated from desktop (Win8.1), sync actually works (v 1.6.141) even if the message appears i have no subscription. Thus i can keep syncing with my Jolla and another desktop, but have no possibility to generate sync code and connect one more device.

Could someone check please, log was sent with "boat meeting scarecrow drum" code

Thanks