F-Secyre Key Passwords

Highlighted
Scholar

F-Secyre Key Passwords

I have activated Key to my pc and Samsung Galaxy S2. I created a new password, but it does not work on the site (Photobuket, Amazon.de). I can only log in old password and username.

Also I have to activated Fs Key keyboard every time Settings/language and input when I try to go some website. My phone doesn´t keep it on.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser

Re: F-Secyre Key Passwords

So.. in private letter.. I forget to add current link: http://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-Key-KB/Can-Key-fill-in-my-username-and/ta-p/34819

If other steps already not a trouble... and just about copy/fill password/username.

Maybe.. you able do next things:

- copy password and username from F-Secure Key UI;

- use fill-feature;

About first:

You need to go for F-Secure Key UI (logined here) and "open" your entry, which you need now.

Here will be descriptions for username/password/notes. Around username/password should be button "copy";

You can choose that and it's will be copied to "safe" clipboard.

After that - just add for form. It's "a lot of steps".

Because need to copy "username" - add it for form;  copy "password" - add it for form.

--------------------

About second:

Fill-feature and Android-device. probably have description on link, which I now added.

It's mean.. when you swith to Key keyaboard... it's should be with any tips for help you about autofill.

- Click to form (where need to add username, for example) -> switch to F-Secure Key keyaboard (during logined status and not locked - which by default.... will be after five minutes without action - it's able to change in settings);

Here should be "list of your entries" - choose one.. and will be "autofill" for username/password forms by your username/password from entry.

4 REPLIES 4
Scholar

Still have a problem with Androids; login in by using FS Key keyboard. What I should push to copy pasword and username? I have create new pasword to website but I have now use clipboard if I want to pick up pwd.

Superuser

So.. in private letter.. I forget to add current link: http://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-Key-KB/Can-Key-fill-in-my-username-and/ta-p/34819

If other steps already not a trouble... and just about copy/fill password/username.

Maybe.. you able do next things:

- copy password and username from F-Secure Key UI;

- use fill-feature;

About first:

You need to go for F-Secure Key UI (logined here) and "open" your entry, which you need now.

Here will be descriptions for username/password/notes. Around username/password should be button "copy";

You can choose that and it's will be copied to "safe" clipboard.

After that - just add for form. It's "a lot of steps".

Because need to copy "username" - add it for form;  copy "password" - add it for form.

--------------------

About second:

Fill-feature and Android-device. probably have description on link, which I now added.

It's mean.. when you swith to Key keyaboard... it's should be with any tips for help you about autofill.

- Click to form (where need to add username, for example) -> switch to F-Secure Key keyaboard (during logined status and not locked - which by default.... will be after five minutes without action - it's able to change in settings);

Here should be "list of your entries" - choose one.. and will be "autofill" for username/password forms by your username/password from entry.

Scholar

A big thank you for taking the time guiding me! It works on the phone through the copy. On the PC just fine. F-Secure's support, I am disappointed. They do not even help if I try to contact them through chat.
Superuser

Hello,

Maybe here also trouble with browser on your phone?! I not really know.. which browsers can be commonly with Android-device; And also not sure.. that it's can be same with desktop-versions.

If it's something like Google Chrome, Opera or other on Chromium.

Maybe here trouble same with desktops (where turn off status for accessibility-setting);

If it's something like Opera Mini or Mobile - maybe here... trouble.. that it's some kind of "block" features by Key.

Sorry.. I without big experience with Android-devices and Key.

F-Secure support can be helpful, but time to time.. during weekends - it's so long.

also F-Secure Key team able to help you.... when they read your trouble.....

I mean - if it's simply not work features of Key with your device (feature like autofill).