F - Secure Key

Highlighted
Aspirant

F - Secure Key

I have the app for F secure key. I have entered some of my login info for like my banking. How do I log in to the accounts I set up automatically?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aspirant

Desktop Application F-Secure Key

I have downloaded the free desktop application for the F-Secure Key Passwords.  I have entered a website and login/Password info into the program on my desktop.  So with having to copy and paste the user name and then the password, how can you login to a site automatically?

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Re: F - Secure Key

Hi Truth,

Please refer this article regarding your query.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

I would like the F-Secure password manager for my desktop.  Where can I download this?

Community Manager

Hi Truth,

Please check this page for downloading Key to your desktop.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Desktop Application F-Secure Key

I have downloaded the free desktop application for the F-Secure Key Passwords.  I have entered a website and login/Password info into the program on my desktop.  So with having to copy and paste the user name and then the password, how can you login to a site automatically?

Community Manager

Re: Desktop Application F-Secure Key

Hi Truth,

Please check the articles here and here for more information to know more about the autofill feature in Key.