F-Secure Key Premium

Scholar

F-Secure Key Premium

Hi,

When I open the program I get the message that my Premium Key license has expired, but that is not true. I bought it in December 2014 for 1 year. How do I fix this problem?

Bjönte

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Novice

Re: F-Secure Key Premium

Same problem here !!!!!

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hi Bjönte & Eppe,

You should shortly receive an email from F-Secure in order to resolve this issue.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Yesterday I received a mail from F-secure. Can I trust this? And how to install a new update? When I click the pull down menu asking to upgrade nothing happens.

And I have the same problem that it says that my Premium version is not valid any more, but I paid in april with automatic prolongation.

What to do?

Scholar

I was promised a letter with an answer how to fix my problem with Key Premium expired 6 months in advance, but I haven’t hired anything yet. Can’t F-Secure fix it?

Bjönte

Scholar

No solution has come fom F-Secure.

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello,

@Bjönte, you should have received an email with instructions to upgrade and additional voucher. Please check your email account and the junk folder as the email might have been filtered.

@Frank69, auto-renewal made through our previous webstore partner(asknet) are not functional anymore. As the April 3 months renewed period is over, your device will revert to Free and you'll need to proceed to purchase a new subscription from our new webstore.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hey Ben (community manager),

Thanks for your reply, but something must be wrong.

On my Mobile Apllication is mentioned that Key Premium is valid till 2016-05-02, which is what I paid for. But the F-secure application on my Mac indicates that I have to update. My versionnumber is 2.0.145.

Now you indicate I have to pay again 3 month after April, 3 from a new webstore ???

So what is wrong, besides the notification to update (of which the link does not work...)?

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Frank69,

Sorry for being confusing. I assumed (due to the automatic prolongation) that you had a 3months renewal subscription from our old webstore. As I understood improperly the problem initially, you can diregard my previous post on this thread, addressed to you.

The current version of KEY for Mac is 3.2.104. Please download it directly from the link on install it on top. It should resolve the type of subcription issue you are facing currently.

Best Regards

-Ben

Scholar

OK I updated to the latest version, but still problems.

After typing the master password, it still says it has to be updated but when I click OK nothing happens, and I stay in the Free App. When I try to synchronise with a mobile app by introducing the connecting number it says the same "Extend your subscription" and does not switch to Premium