cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F-Secure Key Premium,ver 4.8.110,windows

Executive Member

F-Secure Key Premium,ver 4.8.110,windows

Latest version 4.8.110: What are the new features of this,looks like at least with Chrome (65.0.3325.146 (Official Build) (64-bit) the browser extension and automatic filling got stickier.Reinstallation did not make any difference.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: F-Secure Key Premium,ver 4.8.110,windows

Hi JOnes,

The major changes in this latest release are the security improvements.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
32 REPLIES
Community Manager

Hi JOnes,

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Executive Member

Okay,try focus on more to usability as well in the next release..

Scholar

I do agree to JOnes!

The main reason for me - and also the family members - to not upgrade to premium are the missing usabilities.

Superuser

@Lakshwrote:

Hi JOnes,

Hello,

Sorry for my ask.

What kind of security impovements there are?

- With my tries to (clean?!) install F-Secure KEY latest build with where installed another F-Secure security solution -> installation process will ask for 'stop' three F-Secure processes or restart will be needed.

- With another system and with try to 'repair' installed F-Secure KEY latest build - such process will create notification that restart will be needed (but not about anything with certain process to close). Probably I installed F-Secure KEY before another F-Secure security solution (but did 'repair' when another F-Secure security solution is installed already).

- Such topic (https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-KEY/Updating-Key-force-reboots/td-p/106183) with words that restart was unexpected and unwanted during/after upgrade to latest build.

Does it expected view?

Thanks!

Executive Member

-Try to fix asap at least those bugs with automatic filling(chrome,firefox) encountered after this latest upgrade(4.8.110),platform windows 10 pc

-cronological release bulletins with different  platform would be nice to have published(instead of nonspecific "security improvements"),thanks..

Aspirant

Yeah, I made that mistake too (update my Key Premium to verion 4.8.110) and now the most important feature, autofill, isn't working. Win 10 and Chrome/firefox. I tried to reload extensions and so on but nothing helped, it still won't work. Fix it asap!

Aspirant

Seems this "feature" is quite universal in the latest "update". Me and my brother both have the same problem, he contacted support and was just instructed to remove browser extensions, clear catche, reboot & reinstall. For him it helped for Chrome but not for Firefox, for me it didn't help for either, autofill is completely broken.

Scholar

I am also having this problem with Window 7/Chrome.  I am very frustrated

Scholar

Same here with Windows 8.1 / Chrome