F-Secure Key Lost all my passwords!

Scholar

F-Secure Key Lost all my passwords!

Hi , so that's my problem
I installed the program and started to put my passwords in it .. But then i restarted the program , typed my master password and all the passwords were gone!! 
Please someone help me! i used the program to create 3 passwords too , and i cant change them because the site dont have Security questions.. Smiley Sad

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: F-Secure Key Lost all my passwords!

Hello Souza,

Could you provide more information on your problem (version ,Operating System, etc...)?

Did you simply restart the application, or the machine/device?

Are you able reproduce that behavior by simply entering one password, saving it and restarting the application ?

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

So, the version is 2.5.104 and i havê something called "F-Secure Key: User Data" wich i installed it after i created all my passwords.. Could that be the problem? I'm afraid to uninstall it , i think it could definetly erase the data .. Im running it in a windows 7 ultimate x64 machine , i also have RAID0 running.. I restarted only the app .
I couldn't reproduce the behavior , created random password , hit the block button , retyped master password and the password i created was still there!
Scholar

Oh, and sorry for my bad english , i'm brazilian