F-Secure KEY lost subscription

Novice

Re: F-Secure KEY lost subscription

I also have paid for a year, but still asking to update for premium....

Scholar

And same issue here. 3 month automatically renewing Key subscription. Last payment on 14th April 2015. I use Key almost daily. I think Sunday was still ok, yesterday Monday 8th June not. Showing free version in all devices. Not good. How to get the premium subscription restored?

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello all,

This is a known issue and we are trying to resolve it as soon as possible. I'll contact you by private message to try resolving it.

@Jonne77 autorenewal subscriptions purchased from Asknet should not be any more renewing automatically In fact, we changed our partner for our webstore(now Cleverbridge) earlier this year. 

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Is this the reason why I got an email with a special voucher code?

Scholar

Yes, yes it was.

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello headache,

The email you received was indeed to resolve the issue reported in this thread.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Ensin tuli ilmoitus, että salasana on vaihdettu jollain koneista. No ei ole. Sitten tulee ilmoitus, että lisenssi mennyt umpeen. Maksan vuoden ja saan koodin. Ei toimi.

Tekninen tuki ei olekkaan F- securen teknisessä tuessa, vaan täällä tsättipalstalla.

No mitäs nyt tehdään, että saadaan maksettu tuote toimimaan?

F-Secure Product Manager

Hello all, hei kaikki,

Our humble and sincere apologies for the hassle and confusion around your premium subscriptions changing to free. We recently changed our online store shopping cart provider and noticed that some older versions of the KEY program in Windows or Mac will not be compatible with the new shopping cart, when it comes to subscription renewals. We therefore sent out an email to people who had used the old shopping cart system and asked you to update your KEY program to the latest version and to enter a new premium upgrade code. This email is from F-Secure and it is legit.

Please update the KEY program in your computer and enter the premium upgrade code we've sent to you. If you for some reason still encounter problems please let us now.

Sorry for the hassle! There's a lesson or two for us in this communication episode.

Harri, the KEY product manager

Scholar

I have coulple on words in my mind, but I guess there is no good coming from that. So, the short version of my thoughts about this episode: My money is good in finnish, but when I need support I'm guided to register in some DIY forum. I would expect this kind of aftermarketing from some TV shop sellers but not from F-Secure.

Now, do You need me to translate my previous message, or is this post enought to get working upgrade code?

Scholar

All ok. Thanks.