F-Secure KEY lost subscription

Ath
Scholar

Re: F-Secure KEY lost subscription

Same happend here. Lost subscription 3 Macbooks, but still ok om IPhone & Ipad.
However the syncing still works as before. Added a new card on the IPhone, and it showed up on the Macbook. Change it on the -book, and this was reflected on the IPhone.
Novice

Hi,

I have same problem here. After updating KEY software it says my subscription has expired.

I have purchased the software and period ends in January 2016.

Please contact me via email and advice.

Highlighted
Aspirant

Hi - same is here, lost subscription after the update on 3.2.104, shall be valid till Sep this year. Please instruct how to fix.

Thanks

Scholar

Hello,

I lost my subscription aswell. I bought Key from Google Play  6.2.2015 for a year. I got the free code from you in email and redeemed it today but it didn't work properly. I tried to sync my PC with my phone but it didn't work. At first all seemed to be fine, but now PC says it's running on free subscription. My phone shows Premium and the sync won't work. Even though adding new account on my mobile syncs also with PC. Also the lenght of the subscription seems to be a bit longer :)

Purchase date: 2015-06-27T09:36:21.000Z
Verification date: 2015-06-27T09:36:50.320Z
Remaining subscription (days): 16091732
Total subscription length: 16091732
Valid until: +046073-02-24T09:36:21.000Z

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello SanDiago,

Did you already folow the instructions in this article?

On which device did you enter the newly received code?

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Yes i did. I used my phone, HTC One m7. It shows premium on my phone (Valid until 46073-02-24) but not on my computer. Even after syncing correctly. System information from my computer shows same what i posted above.
Scholar

I also have the same problem. My premium subscription status shows on mobile devices that my subscription extends to 46252-04-01 and my desktop client acts like I am using free version. Also there seems the problems with syncing between mobile and desktop client.. probably because of that subscription error. I bought 12 months on 26th of april 2015 and also got extra 6 months voucher code from you on 10th of june.

Can you please try to fix this problem and also my subscription status.

And please forward my opininion that the support page in f-secure.com is just plain bad. It doesn't work properly on chrome and it should have an option to send support requests for this product also. It can't be that only support channel for F-secure key is in this forum.

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello,

Could you make sure both Android device and desktop are running the latest versions?

Please let me know which they are.

I'll pass on the feedback made in the community.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Android version is the latest that google play store offers (I have most of the apps on autoupdate. Edit: play store page says that android version is 3.1.3) and desktop version seems to be 3.2.104. I would post screenshot of F-secure key's system information window, but I think it contains too much info to show here.

Scholar

Same thing here. 3.1.3 on Android and 3.2.104 on desktop.