F-Secure KEY lost subscription

Scholar

F-Secure KEY lost subscription

My desktop (OSX - latest version) KEY keeps complaining that my subscription has expired. My mobile app says that there is still over a month of subscription left. Also I should have the auto renewal on anyhow. 

I already tried using 'connect devices' code from the mobile device on the desktop app, but the desktop app keeps prompting that the subscription has expired.

What to do?

Screen-Shot-2015-06-06-at-17.32.27.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: F-Secure KEY lost subscription

Hi all,

I sent a private message to the participant on this thread, to resolve this issue.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

39 REPLIES 39
Scholar

Same problem here. Premium subscription until januari 2016, but Key tells me I can't sync because I do not have premium. 

Aspirant

Yeah same problem here, should be valid untill september and automatic resubscription

Scholar

After login today, my Premium subscription seems to have vanished, apparently I went from Premium to Free (allthough I have paid until January 26, 2016!).
Scholar

I'm having the same problem with this latest update.

I was having some license problems already at few updates ago. Then the license end date was incorrect, and that was fixed by the following update. This update again broke the subscription, and now I am back to free version, even though it should be ok until september 2015 and the auto-update should be on.

On my phone the subscription is shown correctly.

Scholar

I'm having the same problem. Today all my PC apps lost my Premium subscription even though my subscription should not end until November 5:th. My iPhone app still works and shows the correct end date.

Highlighted
F-Secure

This problem is now being investigated, we wil notify you on the progress.

F-Secure

The problem affected few tens of customers, who purchased Premium subscription using third-party purchase provider, which doesn’t provide the service any more. We will contact affected customers and provide new 2-years subscription.

Aspirant

Thanks for key, i believe that fixed a problem.

Tags (1)
Novice

Order made for Premium Key 5.3.2015 for one year and now the order is no more valid. Vaiting for your contact.