F-Secure KEY feature requests

Scholar

Re: F-Secure KEY feature requests

Is it possible please to ensure that when F-Secure Key is locked and the interface closed that the process fskey.exe is also ended. It seems to remain running in the background unless closed with Windows Task Manager. Surely when the program is closed the process should also terminate?

F-Secure

@tumasek_20 wrote:

Is it possible please to ensure that when F-Secure Key is locked and the interface closed that the process fskey.exe is also ended. It seems to remain running in the background unless closed with Windows Task Manager. Surely when the program is closed the process should also terminate?

KEY keeps running at background because it might be convenient if you need to autofill password entries. There is tray icon, you may right-click on it to close the application completely.

Novice

Hi, just wondering if you will add fingerprint login to the functionality of the app?
Aspirant

Kohta 70 vuotiaana ja heikkonäköisenä toivoisin muuta väritystä Key ja Safeen.. Booster on hyvä esimerkki

helposti luettavasta ohjelmasta selvine väreineen.

J Niemi

Community Manager

Hi @JNieni,

Could you please phrase your post in English so that the other members and product team can know about your post. Our community is currently not localized in Finnish; and is in English.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

@Laksh wrote:

Hi @JNieni,

Could you please phrase your post in English so that the other members and product team can know about your post. Our community is currently not localized in Finnish; and is in English.

I totally agree with this. This is english support forum.

What he is saying is he's 70 years old and the color theme on Key is wrong for his eyes and that's why it is difficult to read passwords.

Highlighted

I'm still disappointed that you won't make the landscape option what used to be there before rewrite (and was promised to bring back).

When keeping the tablet/phone at car doc it's quite weird that you have to use Key with your head 90 degrees tilted.

S-W
Aspirant

@Temposaur_2 wrote:

@Laksh wrote:

Hi @JNieni,

What he is saying is he's 70 years old and the color theme on Key is wrong for his eyes and that's why it is difficult to read passwords.

Addition to that:

he/she is saying also that 

Booster is good example of clearly readable application with clear colors

Aspirant

@S-W wrote:

@Temposaur_2 wrote:

@Laksh wrote:

Hi @JNieni,

Addition to that:

he/she is saying also that 

Booster is good example of clearly readable application with clear colors

I write using google translator: I`m almost 70 years old and weak looking- Fsecure programs are fundamentatally wrong color. It is difficult to get a clear pale-blue basis. Booster is good for weak-sighted.