F-Secure KEY: Windows 10 Creators Update break the login screen

Scholar

F-Secure KEY: Windows 10 Creators Update break the login screen

Picture (You can not write text) I have 2 PC same problem. That start when I update  Windows 10 Creators v.1703 (15063.138).Key.JPG

9 REPLIES 9
Community Manager

Re: F-Secure KEY: Windows 10 Creators Update break the login screen

Hi Arska68,

Do you see the cursor when you click on the password box? I also see that the text unlock is missing in the login screen.

Does a restart of the device help?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Do you see the cursor when you click on the password box? I also see that the text unlock is missing in the login screen.

No.

Does a restart of the device help?

No (reinstall not help v.4.5.112)

Community Manager

Hi Arska68,

I have now escalated this case to our support team for further investigation. One of our support agents will get back to you via email for further communication.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Did it solve your problem?

No

Scholar

Any update on this? My login screen is also broken..

Executive Member

Already tried to reinstall Key?

You can find the latest installers in the download section.

Key works fine on my Windows 10 devices but still:

- on big screens with high resolutions Key looks aweful small (scaling is very bad!) and 

- there is no touch support for Key at all. 

Scholar

Already tried to reinstall Key?

Yes I have.

Community Manager

Hi Crouser,

I have now escalated this case to our support team for further investigation. One of our support agents will get back to you via email for further communication.

Highlighted
Scholar

Still not working after latest Windows 10 update (fall creators update?). I've been in contact with the support team a few months ago. Sent all the files/info they asked for, but they could not provoke the error. So I'm kinda stuck here with a program I've paid for, but can't use.
I have used the android app in the meantime.