F-Secure-KEY App does not recognize the master password after its update to Premium

Novice

F-Secure-KEY App does not recognize the master password after its update to Premium

Some month ago I installed on my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-i9515 F-Secure KEY App and I used it without any problem. I decided to update it from the free version to premium. I used the master password to enter in the App and then select update to premium. After the update process I tryed to enter in the App, I am scure that the master password is correct, but the App does not recognized the password. I tryed also to use the recovery code without success.
Did I do something wrong?
There is a solution to access to the registered information in F-Secure KEY App?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: F-Secure-KEY App does not recognize the master password after its update to Premium

Hi fumo62,

Was the Master Password changed after the Premium sync?

Are there any other devices which are in sync with this premium code?

Did you also connect any other device to your Samsung Galaxy after creating this QR code?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.