cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate passwords from KeePass import / delete all passwords?

Aspirant

Duplicate passwords from KeePass import / delete all passwords?

Hi,

I have been using KeePass for years and wanted to test F-Secure Key Premium so I imported my KeePass data base (KeePass 2.x XML export) on my Windows 10 F-Secure Key desktop app - and got at least duoplicates sometime three or more instances of the same password entry.

Syncing it on my iPad (Air 2, iOS 10.1, app version 4.3.3) or Android (Pixel 128 GB on 7.1.1, app version 4.3.2) won't do the trick to get rid of the duplicates - any suggestion how I am going to get rid of those? Or delete the whole data base at once to try to import the data differently?

Thanks in advance for your help!

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: Duplicate passwords from KeePass import / delete all passwords?

Hi Bembel,

Is the issue still persisting? Is it the first time installation of Key on this device or was Key already installed before?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Highlighted
Aspirant

Dear Laksh,

yes, all three installations are "first-timers" - and I just re-checked, still the same amount of entries.

Just an example : the first entry is there three times, the second one four times...

Anyway - is there a chance of getting rid of all entries and start over with a clean data base to import the data using a different file format?

Cheers,

Bembel

Community Manager

Hi Bembel,

Based on your information, please contact our support team via chat or phone to troubleshoot further.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.