Doesn't fit on the screen.

Highlighted
Scholar

Doesn't fit on the screen.

Used to but the last update killed it. It's too big in every direction but particularly vertically, it's taller than my display rez [720] so a big chunk is missing off the bottom. I can't see some passwords anymore and for all I know there are buttons and all sorts down there that I no longer have access to. I presume it's because I have the system font size increased but that's no excuse. Anyone know how to resize it without reconfiguring my whole computer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Doesn't fit on the screen.

Hello Nige,

Could you try to take the new .msi build available on our FTP.

ftp://FSKEY:newbuild@ftp.customer.f-secure.com/

The windows size has been reduce there.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
8 REPLIES 8
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Nige,

In the current version, the minimum size of the application window is 640x590. It should normally fit your screen. Alternatively you can resize the application by just dragging the borders.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Thanks but doesn't help. Here's what the thing looks like on my 720p monitor. I can grab it and expand it horizontally, but not shrink it. I can grab it and pull it down the page but even then grabbing the top will not let me adjust the size in either direction.

Capture.JPG

F-Secure

You may maximize the window or drag top border to resize the window.

Scholar

No, if I maximise it exactly the same part of the window is truncated at the bottom, and as I say I cannot adjust it vertically, the top bar does not allow it. It changes to the double headed arrow exactly as you'd expect but does not change the window size when dragged.

Capture.JPG

F-Secure

What screen resolution do you have?

The minumum window size is 640x590, should be enough for most of the cases.

Scholar

1280 x 720. I changed it to 1280 x 768 but the F-Key window was still too big. My guess is that its minimum height on my computer is at least 800px.

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Nige,

Could you try to take the new .msi build available on our FTP.

ftp://FSKEY:newbuild@ftp.customer.f-secure.com/

The windows size has been reduce there.

Best Regards

-Ben

Scholar

It's a partial solution, the window now fits exactly. It's still embedded underneath the task bar so any buttons there will be inaccessible, but I have it set to autohide anyway. Many thanks.