Delete the entire database in Key?

Novice

Delete the entire database in Key?

Is there any option to delete the entire database in Key or do I delete item by item? I would like to start over from the beginning because it became wrong when I impoterade password from another program.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Advocate

Re: Delete the entire database in Key?

Don't know, but maybe un-install and re-install of Key helps?!

Superuser

If you still have that trouble... just uninstall F-Secure Key probably do not help in all situations;

If you want just delete the entire database - need to uninstall "F-Secure Key: User Data" (or something like that) - it's must be another part of "installations"; Default uninstalling for F-Secure Key without "touch" or "delete" database;

Or by hand delete ".locaStorage" from local folder for User Data profile about F-Secure KEY; For that steps - can be without un-install/re-install totally.

Probably it's can to find in some of FAQ about F-Secure Key; But possibly that folder locate about system-drive - user local profile - apps data (with folder about F-Secure);  Or can to found topic about "backup" database. It's things, which can be close to each other.

Former F-Secure Employee

Yeah that should do the trick, on windows you can just uninstall the F-Secure Key: User Data from control panel->programs and features. 

What OS are you running on?

++lauri