Cannot log in to F-Secure KEY on iPad

Scholar

Cannot log in to F-Secure KEY on iPad

I have subscribed to F-Secure KEY premium. I have one on my iPad 3 iOS 9.3.2.

I cannot log in to KEY using my master password. With the same password I can log in on my Mac.

I tried my old/current/new password but nothing works. My iPad is connected to network.

I could log in before. I just happened this morning .

The solution: Reinstall the app in the iPad and resync it. Thanks God that the error didn't happen on my Mac. 

Can F-Secure figure out why this happenend? 

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Re: Cannot log in to F-Secure KEY on iPad

Welcome to our Comunity, @seyoung. I have moved your post to the most relevant board.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Community Manager

Hi seyoung,

I did a quick check with our Product Experts regarding your issue. This might need further investigation to know what caused the login issue.

Please contact our support via a support ticket.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Thank you Laksh.
I think it would make everyone's life easier if this forum itself could work as a support forum.
Community Manager

I can understand, @seyoung! However, in certain cases, logs might be needed in order to investigate the issue further or for license issues (for example), a support ticket would be the way to go.

Thanks for your understanding.