Can't get the autofill for Google account to work

Highlighted
Scholar

Can't get the autofill for Google account to work

Hi,

just recently purchased the Key Premium and it is mostly working nicely across my devices (PC, Mac, Android, iOS) but there is one pain. I can't get the browser autofill to work for my google account. I have tried everything I could think of, addresses like accounts.google.com , mail.google.com etc. but they all result in the same, my account name is shown in the google page and the password field is empty. And annoyingly, the Key doesn't even recognise that there is a password for the site, as the browser extension only shows the Open / Lock Key. 

Any similar experiences? And any help?

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Re: Can't get the autofill for Google account to work

Hi JCyber,

Could you try to get the exact webpage address of the login and enter in key along with the credentials (even if the webpage link is long)?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

GmailHi,

yes I did that, and also tried it once more but with no help.  The Key takes me to the page, but doesn't recognise that there is a password for it stored. There is no Key icon in the password field either. 

The URL which I used is this: 

https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=true&rm=false&continue=https://mail.go...

Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Community Manager

Hi JCyber,

Which browser do you use for the login? Are you having this issue for other browsers as well?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi, 

my default browser is Chrome, I rarely use any other browsers. Could of course try.