Bugs with renewing subscription

Bugs with renewing subscription

I reported before, that theres a bug how key tells expiry date for you :

http://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-Key/Key-premium-valid-until-year/td-p/68135

Well, the bug is still there but now also the software tells that the subscription is expired and sync's are disabled.

I went to your site and bought a new subscription voucher for 2 years, and like you can expect it is not working like a charm.

1. i put code to my mobile phone, ok - this seems to work because it tells after second try that i have already used this voucher.

2. I tried to give sync code (source: mobile) to my windows - not working

3. I uninstalled the whole key and also user data from windows, and made a fresh install for key

4. After that i gave the sync-code again and now passwords synced to windows - BUT software still tell that it is "KEY FREE". And every single time i start the software it tells that subsctiption is expired - but yes, it syncs the passwords.

I'm starting to get quite frustrated with this - you can contact me via private messages if you need masked informations...

I would really like to get this fixed, i have 6 devices using this.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bugs with renewing subscription

Here are few screencaps about problem.

After  first sync to fresh install, the windows-software tells:

sync1.PNG

But still it also tells that it is not using my premium subscription:

sync2.PNG

... and yes, every single time i restart the program it asks me to renew the subscription:

sync3.PNG

... but it still syncs the paswords.