All content empty

Aspirant

All content empty

Hi, I'm using F-secure Key from my iPad. When trying to enter the app yesterday, the access / account had disappered. The only option available was to register as a new user. How can I  restore my content? Please help. I use the service randomly, ca. once a month (?). So far everything has worked perfectly.

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Re: All content empty

Hi Katju,

Is it Key free or premium version which you are using? Are there any synced devices if it is premium version? Was there any changes in the iPad before yesterday?

What is the version of Key used in the iPad?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Hi. I am using the free version (there are no other devices synced). Key is the version 4.5.2. There were no changes in the iPad before yesterday, but yesterday I updated the IOS to 10.3.2 to see if it would help.

Community Manager

Hi Katju,

I found a similar post here (except the OS is Android). Taking an excerpt from the post, 'if you used the free version and didn't have a synchronization with another device, there is few to be done.'

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Highlighted
Aspirant

Thanks Laksh

This is exactly what happened to mee too. I am speechless if there is nothing to be done. I have done nothing to cause it, but still the content is gone.