cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2.0.129 not activating Master Password field

Scholar

2.0.129 not activating Master Password field

Anyone else find it annoying that F-Secure Key (version 2.0.129) does not automatically enable the "Master Password" field when login is required?
Could you please activate the field automatically when activating the login screen, would improve the UX a lot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Manager

Re: 2.0.129 not activating Master Password field

Thanks for pointing this out and apologies for not making this right from the beginning!

This has been fixed and will go live in the next release of the Windows/Mac KEY app in the near future.

Thanks,

Harri

8 REPLIES 8
Aspirant

Same here, no auto-focus on the input field.

Scholar

Same here also.

Password search field should also auto-focus after succesfull login.

F-Secure Product Manager

Thanks for pointing this out and apologies for not making this right from the beginning!

This has been fixed and will go live in the next release of the Windows/Mac KEY app in the near future.

Thanks,

Harri

Scholar

Thanks for fixing this issue!

Scholar

Thank you very much, the fix is very appreciated.

Aspirant

I have jsut downloaded 2.0.145 and it is failing with this problem, ie I lose master password when I minimise it.

Also have a second problem, click to get settings, help screnn etc. and then cannot get rid of it.

screen. Stuck with half my screen full of F-secure. 

I hope I am on the right topic here. 

Highlighted
F-Secure

Hi ajingram!

Since there hasn't been any activity after your post, I'm wondering if you're still having this problem, or did it somehow get fixed? Still need our assistance?
Has somebody helped you? Give Kudos as a way to say "thanks!"
Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using the "Accept as Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Sorry for the delay. The problem appears to be caused by an shortcut on the desktop that refers to the old version  of Key. Deleting the shortcut and creating a new one sorts it.

ajingram