cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is My F-Secure?

My F-Secure is the home of your protection. It is the management portal for all the devices that are protected under your F-Secure SAFE or F-Secure TOTAL subscription, and the place where you can start protecting your various devices.

Through My F-Secure you can:
  • Protect your own devices,
  • Protect your child's devices,
  • Invite family members or friends to join your group, and
  • Check account and payment details.

With a My F-Secure account, you can adapt the security to your individual needs. For example, adding children to your group enables you to set up Family Rules on their devices, so that they can explore the internet within safe boundaries. Inviting a family member or friend to your group is a good way of sharing your subscription. Once you invite someone to your group, a My F-Secure account is created on their behalf, so to activate the account, all they need to do is log in.

In My F-Secure, there are the following tabs:
  • SAFE
  • FREEDOME VPN (if you have an F-Secure TOTAL subscription)
  • KEY (if you have an F-Secure TOTAL subscription)
  • Account settings
  • Orders and Payments
Apart from managing your F-Secure product installations, all subscription-related information is available in the portal. The main page shows when your subscription expires and how many free licenses you have. If your subscription is about to come to an end or you have run out of licenses, you can extend your subscription and/or buy more licenses via the portal.

On the Account settings page, you can change your F-Secure account and notification settings.

On the Orders and Payments page, you can manage the number of devices you can protect, review your receipts, and change your payment options.

You can manage your My F-Secure account also with mobile devices as the portal scales nicely to phone screen sizes.

Before you can start protecting your devices with F-Secure SAFE or F-Secure TOTAL, first register to My F-Secure and create an account.

Pricing & Product Info

For product info and pricing please go to the F-Secure product page

Version history
Revision #:
18 of 18
Last update:
‎29-10-2018 02:42 PM
Updated by:

Labels (2)